Please always feel free to call our friendly staff. They can guide you to choose the right size
units and also answer any questions about packing, storing or transporting.
- Place items you may need to access in the front. Allow for walk-ways.
- List and inventory contents of boxes on all four sides and number the boxes.
- Place your furniture on boards to protect against changing temperatures.
- CAUTION: Do not store anything COMBUSTIBLE: paint thinner, gasoline, solvents, paints
- Use uniform size boxes for easy stacking. It is best not to put too much in each box.
- Stack lighter boxes on top of heavier boxes.
- Dishes and glass should be wrapped in paper and packed in sturdy boxes.
- Pictures and mirrors should be wrapped in cardboard, marked “FRAGILE” and stacked on
- Furniture with drawers can be utilized as storage places.
- Tables having removable legs should have their legs removed.
- Sofas can be stored on end. Always place a protective cover under the item.
- It is best to store mattresses flat on the top level stack of boxes or furniture.
- Do not store perishable items: flour, potatoes, candy, etc.
- Always use a good quality lock on your door.